UpdatedThursday April 8, 2021 byTom Gerlach.
As of 3/19/21
This page will continue to be updated with the latest info we have.
COVID precautions in place – Spring Meets:
- Spring meets will be much smaller in size.
- Each meet will have 2 age groups only.
- 2 events only per athlete per meet
- One age group for specific time frame (Boys and Girls) (Noon -2:30 and 3:00 – 5:30)
- COVID restrictions will be in place.
- No food in stadium
- Everyone is required at gate to have a temperature check & must have mask on while in the stadium.
- After completion of the athletes last event, Please leave stadium immediately
- No results will be posted. They will be available on line after the event
- Team coaches will collect all award ribbons at end of meet to give out at their next practice.
- Athletes will wear mask in stadium but not during their event.
- Social Distancing will be required
- Certain events will not be contested due to health risks and timing.
- Only 1 parent allowed per athlete